Tuesday, July 15, 2008 | , | 1 comments »

All-You-Can-Eat Crabs at Bethesda Crab House

4958 Bethesda Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814

(301) 652-3382

We went to Bethesda Crab House a couple weekends ago for their all-you-can-eat-crabs… We had two hours to pick and shovel crab meat into our mouths and not get sick. This was my first all-you-can-eat experience for crabs… it was OK. The crabs were small, and there was a little too much Old Bay (in my opinion) on it. The service was slow, but I think that’s because our server was swamped with other tables. I guess I wouldn’t mind going back for another round one day, but I think I would prefer getting a couple bushels somewhere and picking away on the deck in my backyard or something. My parents usually go to this place on Georgia Avenue in Wheaton, Md called Crabs and Shrimp to buy their bushels. My Dad said they have the “biggest males in the area”. I’m assuming he was referring to biggest male crabs.


1 comments

  1. Nazarina A // 12:09 PM  

    Talking about taking things literally!!!!

    I sure hope you did not pay for this cake?

    giddygastronome
    Send me a tweet sometime!